Sunday, March 16, 2008

Another FXtic Experience


Hi All, Sorry I haven't posted in a while - I've been on the road and haven't had a lot of time to play :) Here is a pic that I took a few minutes ago...with no makeup! I never would have posted a "no makeup" pic before my Active FX treatment!

I am doing great. I've not noticed a lot of changes since my last post although I feel the before and after results are significant.

I recently attended a business meeting with people who had not seen me for a year. I got one "you look great" and a couple "did you lose weight" comments (unfortunately I have not). My one friend who knew I had Active FX said she couldn't really tell any difference but that my skin looked great. Not sure what that meant.

FYI, I attended this same meeting last year and it was pictures that were taken at that meeting that made me decide to get the Active FX treatment.

2 comments:

Amy said...

Hi Catalina mom,

You look great! I am trying to find a good doctor to do Active FX in the LA area. Would you mind sharing the doctor that you and Sherry used? Thank you!

Amy

Gabby Eborall said...

Thanks for the blog. I have been researching Active fx for some time and your blog has been very helpful. I live in orange county and would like to know the name of your doctor.
Thanks again
Gabby