Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Sherry 4 Days after Active FX


Here is Sherry's latest pic and what she had to say today. Her procedure was done at 1:30 PM on Friday March 14th. I’d have to say from her pictures that Active FX has a much more dramatic affect on people with light skin and eyes, like Sherry, than on darker complexioned people such as myself.

"Here is Tuesday afternoon's photo. I'm almost ALL DONE peeling. The spots that haven't peeled are still a little itchy, but I haven't taken any meds today.

All my freckles are gone!! I've never seen my face w/ NO freckles~~not sure how I feel about that yet.

The uncomfortable tightness has decreased too. I now have blotchy red skin w/ some
scaly areas around my hair line and on my forehead. My face is still slightly swollen and I have "wrinkle" lines under my eyes. I'm hoping that will go away when the swelling does.

Today I look and feel the best since the procedure on Friday afternoon!"

2 comments:

Lynn said...

Hey Sherry, could you post a one-month update photo?

Catalina Mom said...

Here ya go